Sunday, November 16

Oh, the places we'll go!


At this time of year, I get a lot of custom orders for my map cuff links. I love the mix of copper, sterling and stainless steel. But more importantly, I am honored to be a small part of a very special gift.


I've done cuff links to commemorate a honeymoon road trip from Seattle to San Fransisco, and an anniversary gift where he first proposed in Paris, to where they now reside in Switzerland. I'm working on a pair for a grandfather with the cities where his grandchildren live, and tomorrow I'll start a pair for the wine country in France.


I have vintage atlases scattered around my studio, and sometimes just wonder, where I'll be going next.

7 comments:

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

those are great and unique gifts sherry!!

High Desert Diva said...

Dang these are cool. I wish I knew someone who actually wears cuff links.






RE: the dress........obviously we are women of great taste! :-)

Joan Piwowar said...

Great idea!

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

WOW! These are awesome!

Alicia @ Oh2122 said...

Oh! They're lovely!

I wish Hubby wore cufflinks. These wold be so cool.

Lava Jewelry said...

Really cute idea!

I love maps myself.

I also adore the oxidized flower dome earrings in your Big Cartel shop - they're lovely!

~ ennui ~ said...

love these....beautiful work.