Monday, November 17

Guitar Man




"Oh you can't hold the hand of a rock 'n'roll man very long... " Joni Mitchell

My love of an acoustic guitar inspired my new piece, constructed after my computer meltdown with only hand tools. And, perhaps you'd like to know who some of my favorites are:

Johnny Cash
Eric Clapton
Bonnie Raitt
Steven Stills
Sheryl Crow
Richie Havens
James Taylor

The photo is of my son, holding the first sterling pick I made, with his name on it. Available now on my website or in my etsy shop.

9 comments:

Alicia @ Oh2122 said...

I wish I knew someone who played the guitar. Those are great. I think they'd make great pendants too. Maybe with chords on them?

High Desert Diva said...

Perfect stocking stuffer!

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

Fabulous!! Great taste in music too :0)

Barbra said...

How great! And your list mimics mine...must be the era!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! My older daughter plays the electric guitar :)

Wear Your Wild said...

Love the pick! And we have the same music taste!

aliceinparis said...

Great idea! That pick is really cool!
Love those musicians too.

jodie said...

Such a great idea. I love that top photo of Danny!

erinberry said...

Beautiful!

And I love, love, love that Joni song. "She tapes her regrets to the microphone stand..."