Sunday, January 6

Original Valentine Map Jewelry








Valentine map jewelry from a 1954 Vintage Atlas. Who knew the US had so many towns named Valentine? There were a few more, but they just didn't look right in the bezels. For you or the one you love.

A gift so that the one you love, kisses you,
xoSherry

A new disclaimer in my shop:  I am a small independent designer and each piece is crafted with care and love. Please respect the integrity of my original designs and refrain from purchasing from those who copy. 

Not that it will protect me legally, it's just to make me feel better. :)

2 comments:

holly said...

Those are so cute, what a great Valentines Day idea. I'd take a necklace like that over roses any day!

reginag said...

You gave me lots of juicy ideas here.

stuart drums