1% of your customers won't read your descriptions, and after you ship, will say:
1. Oh, this is the wrong size.
2. I didn't know oxidized meant charcoal gray....oh, you mean like your photos?
3. I didn't know when you said custom orders take 10 days, you meant ME and MY order.
....and here's what you do. You do what you can to make it right. You accept returns even after the date in your shop policies. You exchange the shirt for a size that will fit. You recut the guitar pick and stamp it again (note to self) and recycle the recycled sterling.
Why? There are a couple of reasons:
1. When things go wrong you expend 99% of your energy on that 1% Do you really have that kind of time?
2. Going that extra mile is appreciated and may win you a return customer. Even if it doesn't , you've done a good thing for your business reputation.
3. There is always someone in the same business willing to do what you won't and they are waiting in the wings.
Now, get back to work and kiss the ones you love,