Monday, May 18

Scene Stealers™






Last fall my Scene Stealers™ were chosen as a Cooper Hewitt design pick. What a thrill that was.
Soon after, I had to remove them from my shop because they were included in an exhibit at a local library.
While I was waiting, I designed a small line of Scene Stealers™ jewelry called Gravity Takes a Holiday. They are all available in my shop. Well, actually, the first necklace I put up on Saturday has been sold. What fun this series has been.
Have a great week everyone.
xo Sherry

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Amazing creation Sherry! So cool and congrats!

Mary Richmond said...

these are wonderful! i remember the ones you did last year, too. very cool.

jeweledrabbit said...

What an amazingly original idea. I love it.

connie said...

Sherry these are really wonderful!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Sherry, How FUN!!

those are so cool my friend, you never cease to amaze me!
♥

Catherine Ivins said...

Totally amazing Sherry- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!

Jennifer Cowgill said...

Sherry I have always LOVED your scenes and now that they are jewelry, it is PERFECT!

gypsy moon designs said...

Very original Sherry!

Wear Your Wild said...

How cool are those?!