I've had a weird sleep pattern lately. So, while up in the middle of the night I decided to clean up the 1000's of emails on the two computers I use. I'm embarrassed to say that in the last year I've been tagged 3 times, received numerous blog awards(thank you) and ignored them all. Sorry.
So without further ado, I'm going to tell you 7 random things about myself and hope you'll still come back and read my blog.
1. When the ATM asks what language you'd like to proceed in, I always choose something other than English. Vietnamese has so far been the hardest.
2. I could live on pizza and fleur de sel caramels.
3. When I ride in black socks instead of white I think I go faster.
4. After 20 years of marriage my charming husband can still make me blush.
5. I am unable to throw a photograph away. We have boxes and boxes in our attic.
6. I read "To Kill A Mockingbird" every summer. I collect different editions.
7. One day I'd like to visit (for a very long time) Hobart, Tasmania. But that deserves a post of it's own.