In times of information overload or a much too long "to do" list, I am reminded of a trip to the eye doctor. You know, where she shows you two charts and you decide which one is clearer. 1 or 2. 3 or 4....
1. Read the 39 url's I've bookmarked by information junkie Guy Kawasaki or
2. Add sprig of fresh mint from garden to ice cold lemonade.
3.Twitter latest creation from the bench or
4. Twiddle thumbs with the 3 year old from next door.
5. Wash and wax black and white checked floor in kitchen and breakfast room (now gray) or
6. Slightly sweep floor on way to freezer for more ice.
7. Go to hair dresser to have her fix much too blond highlights from the sun or
8. Don bucket hat from hubby's collection and cycle slowly to the library for more books.
9. Inventory supply bins to get a head start on silver order for the holiday season or
10. Glance in that direction knowing price of silver may come down.
Choices, choices. So much easier when you see them in print. Have a great week everyone.